We are your #1 source for forest management!
Click HERE to contact
Future Forest Consulting, Inc.
For over thirteen years Future Forest Consulting, Inc. has rooted unique long term partnerships with forest landowners to ensure the perpetual stewardship of their timber and wildlife values.
WHY CHOOSE FUTURE FOREST CONSULTING, INC.?
- Our experience and education will realize you a higher timber sale value and more frequent intervals (10 – 15 year cutting cycle).
- Foresters compensation is covered by higher timber sale value achieved through competitive bidding.
- Proper tree selection leaves a healthy forest, more resistant to pathogens, infestation and physical damage from wind and ice.
- Increased access via graded skid trails used for recreation or removal of firewood.
- Preserving and increasing wildlife habitat and increasing food production for wildlife.
- Proper forest management provides sustainable income from the property, which can assist in payment of taxes.
With a main office in Naples, New York and a satellite office in Central Square, New York, Future Forest stands ready to serve your forestry needs.
Ken Frearson Named "Tree Farmer of the Year"
The New York State Chapter of the American Tree Farm System has named Ken Frearson as "Outstanding Tree Farmer of the Year". Frearson owns Agony Hill Tree Farm consisting of 445 continuous acres, located in the Townships of Italy, Middlesex and Potter in Yates County, New York State.
The Outstanding Tree Farmer of the Year competition recognizes private landowners for the exceptional job they do to enhance the forestland on their property. Winners are also chosen based on their efforts to foster and promote the practice of sustainable forestry to other landowners and the public. Ken Frearson’s, Agony Hill Tree Farm will go forward to the judging for the title, "Northeastern Outstanding Tree Farmers of the Year".
The Emerald Ash Borer is found in Randolph, NY